Terms of Sale
TERMS OF SALE
- These Terms of Sale set out the terms and conditions on which products are supplied to you as a buyer on https://hotelstore.ae or on our mobile application (together defined as the “Website”). The owner and operator of the Website is HOTEL STORE Owned By HOTELSTORE PTE. LTD., a private limited company registered in Singapore under registration number 202007230K with its office located at 6 Eu Tong Sen Street, #09-09, The Central, Singapore, 059817.
- Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order via the Website. By placing an order on the Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Sale with immediate effect.
2. ORDER ACCEPTANCE
- Seller. Each product in your order is sold by the local or international seller that is specified on the Website.
- Order Acceptance. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we notify you of our acceptance in writing (e.g. by email or mobile messaging). If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing or through a call and will not charge you for the product.
- Payment. By placing an order, you authorise us or our third-party payment processer to process your credit/debit card details for the amount of your order. We accept payment by,
- credit/debit card
- In order to authorise credit/debit card payments, we may be required to create an account for you with our third-party payment processors, including accepting their standard terms and conditions and submitting your details to them on your behalf. You hereby authorise us to do so and we shall not be liable to you for any damage or loss you may incur as a result.
- We may remove or add cards or other payment methods that we accept at any time without prior notice to you.
- Cancelling Order. You may cancel your order immediately prior to shipping for any reason.
- Our Cancellation. We may cancel your order(s) if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products; or
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you; or
- you attempt to bulk or multi-order purchase in accordance with clause 2.8, below.
- order(s) not being capable of fulfilled due to product(s) not being available.
- Bulk/Multiple Purchasing. We reserve the right to reject any orders, at our sole discretion, where we detect bulk purchasing or multiple units of similar products being purchased.
3. DELIVERY OF YOUR ORDER
Attention! HOTEL STORE does not deliver orders.
1. Orders are delivered by each seller themselves.
2. All conditions and shipping costs offered by the seller are on the product page.
3. Delivery time to the room or hotel reception is no more than 55 minutes.
4. DELIVERY DELAYS
- if our supply of the product is delayed by an event outside of our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay;
- if no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be leaved at the hotel reception, we will notify you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the product;
- if you do not receive the product at your address as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from the seller's store, we will contact you for further instructions. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection, we will cancel your order.
5. ID REQUIREMENT UPON DELIVERY
We may, at our sole discretion, make any inquiry we deem necessary to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments by requesting that you provide us with further information or documentation, including, but not limited to requesting a form of identification and/or credit card. If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide, we have the right to refuse delivery and cancel the order.
6. TITLE TO PRODUCTS
A product will be considered owned by you and your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the delivery address and you have paid for the product.
The transaction for the purchase of goods and services, information about which is posted on the HOTEL STORE website, is carried out directly between the buyer and the Seller. Any question, dispute or claim regarding such purchase should be directed to that Seller. HOTEL STORE is not responsible for the Sellers, information about services and goods of which is posted on the HOTEL STORE website, as well as for any relationship of buyers with these Sellers and any consequences of such relationship. If the Seller refuses to fulfill the obligations under the paid order, you can submit a corresponding claim to the HOTEL STORE support service. When contacting, indicate your e-mail used for payment, as well as the date of the order, the amount of the order and the name of the Seller. Attention! HOTEL STORE does not compensate for losses associated with the sale of low-quality goods, and for other reasons, and also does not pay penalties for late performance of obligations by the Seller. Relevant requirements must be made directly to the Seller. When placing an order, reliable information about the buyer and the recipient of the order must be indicated, otherwise the buyer may be refused to consider the claim.
For questions about the return of goods, please contact the Seller who sold you the goods. You can always find contact information for communication with the Seller in the order confirmation letter. You have the right to refuse goods of proper quality within 7 days. The terms of returning the goods are similar to purchasing the goods in a regular store. The refund period is 10 days from the date of the relevant request, minus the cost of delivering the goods from the buyer to the Seller. The terms and conditions for the return and exchange of goods are regulated by the law "On Protection of Consumer Rights".
9. WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS & UNDERTAKINGS
- You warrant, represent and undertake that:
- you shall fully comply and will at all times continue to fully comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations, including, without limitation, all privacy laws and content regulation;
- you have full power and authority to enter into these Terms of Sale, and make payment in accordance with these Terms of Sale; and
- if you purchase a product on behalf of a business entity, you represent that you are authorised to act on behalf of such business and bind the business to these Terms of Sale.
- Subject to clause 6.1, our services are provided to you on an “as is” basis without representations, warranties or conditions of any kind. We disclaim all warranties, conditions and representations of any kind, whether express, implied or collateral, including, but not limited to, all conditions, representations or warranties of merchantability, of fitness for a particular or general purpose, of non-infringement, of compatibility or that our services are secure or error free or will operate without interruption or will be provided in a timely or proper manner or at all.
- The warranty in clause 5.1 will be your sole and exclusive remedy under these Terms of Sale.
1 Nothing in these Terms of Sale shall limit or exclude a party’s liability:
a) for fraud, including fraudulent misrepresentation, perpetrated by that party;
b) for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of that party; or
c) for any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded under applicable law.
2 Subject to clause 7.1, in no event will we, our parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates, and our and their directors, officers, agents, employees, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors be liable, whether based on an action or claim in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise arising out of or in relation to these Terms of Sale for loss of profits, loss of data or information, business interruption or other pecuniary loss or for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, even if we, our affiliates, directors, officers, agents, employees, licensors, subcontractors or suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
3 In addition, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we (including our parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates and our and their directors, officers, agents, employee, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors) are not liable, and you agree not to hold us responsible, for any damages or losses resulting directly or indirectly from:
- supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it or making payment as required;
- damages that may result from the unauthorized repair of the product;
- loss of any saved/stored data in products that are either repaired or replaced;
- reliance by you on the content or other information provided on the Site with respect to the product you order;
- your use of or your inability to use the ordered product;
- delays or disruptions to our Site or our services;
- viruses or other malicious software obtained from the use of the ordered product;
- damage to your hardware device from the use of your ordered product; or
- your loss of or inability to do business or similar as a result of our inability to deliver the product to you.
- Subject to clause 7.1, if clauses 6.3, 7.2 or 7.3 are held to be unenforceable or inapplicable for any reason, then the total liability (including legal fees) applicable to us, our parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates and our and their directors, officers, agents, employee, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors, to you, whether based on an action or claim in contract, negligence or breach of statutory duty or otherwise, arising out of or in relation to these Terms of Sale shall be limited to the lesser of, a) the price the product sold for on our Website and its original and return shipping costs; or b) AED 300.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us, our parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates and our and their directors, officers, agents, employee, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors harmless from and against any losses, damages and expenses (including legal fees and attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to:
- any claims or demands made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site and our services;
- your violation of any of provisions of these Terms of Sale, including, without limitation, any of the warranties, representations and undertakings; or
- your violation of any applicable laws.
1 Governing Law. These Terms of Sale and any non-contractual rights or obligations arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Dubai.
2 Dispute Resolution:
a) If you are not satisfied with any products that you have purchased using our Website, you should contact us through email, social media or live chat on the Website.
b) If you are unable to resolve your issue under clause 8.2 (a) within forty-five (45) days of notifying the Seller of your issue, any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Sale, including any non-contractual rights or obligations arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Sale shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the Arbitration Rules of the DIFC – LCIA Arbitration Centre, which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The seat, or legal place, of arbitration shall be Dubai International Financial Centre. The language to be used in the arbitration shall be English.
3 Third Party Rights. A person who is not a party to these Terms of Sale has no right to enforce any of its terms.
4 Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in these Terms of Sales will be deemed or construed by the parties or any third party to create the relationship of partnership or joint venture between the parties, it being understood that the parties will at all times remain independent parties contracting for services.
5 Further Assurances. The parties will do and execute or arrange for the doing and executing of each necessary act, document and anything reasonably within its power to implement and give effect to these Terms of Sale to its full extent, including, without limitation, assisting each other in complying with applicable law.
- Assignment. These Terms of Sale will be binding upon and ensure to the benefit of the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns. You agree that you will not assign or transfer these Terms of Sale or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms of Sale, whether directly or indirectly, without first obtaining our prior written consent, such consent not to be unreasonably withheld.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms of Sale and the documents referred to or incorporated herein by reference contain the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter and supersede all prior agreements, negotiations and representations, written or oral, relating to its subject matter. Except as provided in these Terms of Sale and the documents referred to or incorporated into these Terms of Sale by reference, there are no conditions, representations, warranties, undertakings or agreements between the parties whether direct, indirect, collateral, express or implied.
- Amendment. These Terms of Sale cannot be modified, varied, amended or supplemented in any way by you. We reserve the right to modify, vary, amend or supplement these Terms of Sale at any time and from time to time. We will post the current version of these Terms of Sale on the Site and each such change will be effective upon posting on the Site or upon the date designated by us as the “effective date” (if any). Your continued use of the Website and our services following any such change constitutes your agreement to be bound by and its acceptance of these Terms of Sale as so modified.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms of Sale is determined by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be severed from these Terms of Sale and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect so long as the economic or legal substance of the transactions contemplated hereby is not affected in any manner materially adverse to either of the parties.
- Force Majeure. Neither party will be liable for any loss or damage or for any delay or failure in performance due to acts beyond the control of such party whether or not such acts could reasonably be anticipated (including acts of God, legislative, judicial or regulatory acts of any provincial or the federal government, court or regulatory authority, acts of any of our subcontractors or any third party providers of goods or services to us, labour disruptions, blackouts, embargoes).
- No Waiver. Any waiver by us of any of the provisions of these Terms of Sale will not constitute a waiver of any other provision (whether similar or not), nor will any such waiver constitute a continuing waiver of that particular provision, unless expressly provided by us in writing.
- Survival. All provisions that either expressly or by their nature survive, will survive suspension or termination of your membership of the Site.